Friday, June 4, 2010

It's finally here!!





I just wanted to start off by saying that I have had a very hard time being this big. I have strongly been rejecting people's requests to parade my hugeness to the world due to the fact that it only appeases them and not me. Well I found a good lists of reasons for myself to put up my picutre and here they are...

1. People will have sympathy for me
2. People will pray for me to have the baby soon cause I don't look natural this big
3. So max will one day appreciate the fact that I gave birth to him.
4. Lastely, so people stop making me feel bad for not showing them.

I am very serious about these reasons. I have righteous desires to have my baby early so everyone needs to pray :)

10 comments:

tara said...

Mary :)

This is Tara Packard..and you look so CUTE!! Seriously you are just so tiny with a cute baby bump! But I hope that little guy comes early for you.

It was fun to see a picture.
Good Luck with the baby, you and Luke are going to be great parents.

*Tara

Steve and Julie said...

Oh Mary - you are so darn cute! I know you are probably roasting, can't breath, can't lay down flat, can't go 3 hours without peeing, and can't find much that fits. But you may have to hang on until the end because you are one of the cutest pregnant people I've ever seen! However...I will send early prayers your way because I know how absolutely tortuous the last few weeks are. Hang in there! And thanks soooo much for posting the picture!

Megan Keith said...

This makes me so happy!!! You look GREAT, Mary! Here's to hoping Max comes early. Thanks for sharing!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

you're in my prayers. I love you!

Mary and Luke Alley said...

A+ everyone for sympathy. I feel loved already!!

Mom Alley said...

Just wait until after the 15th or so please. I want to be there! :) Love you sooooo much! You look so cute. Thanks for the pix.

Tiffanie said...

Ah, it's hard being big huh? :) But just wait, those pounds come off so fast! It's only been two weeks and I can't believe how "normal" I look again. Good luck with the delivery - you're going to love getting that little guy here :)

Jeanne Alley said...

How privileged I was to see your little front bundle in person when we met in the Idaho Falls Temple on May 29th. It meant so much to have you and Luke there on that special day. Love from Grandma

Jenna said...

:) Nice! Thanks for sharing. It really will be gone before you know it and you will mostly forget all the awkwardness and discomforts before long. I hope you your get a healthy baby early enough : )

The Romneys said...

haha! Mary, this post made me laugh. You look way cute, even if you don't feel it (and I understand, I felt sick and gross and ugly my whole pregnancy). Maybe you will get lucky and he'll come early! Naomi was 6 days early, and I was definitely not upset about that. :)