Thursday, March 21, 2013

Family Pics, Yay!

We just recently welcome Emma Georgia Alley into our family on January 31 2013. She has been an angel that brings a sense of peace with her. We feel like an official family having her with us and everything not revolving around just Max's needs. It has been a big adjustment for all of us. I am learning how to etertain max and emma's needs, max is learning how to share and poor luke is learning to adjust to all the crazy emotions the rest of his family members are going through!!!


The delivery went great. My water broke on Thursday the 31st at about 12am. Our amazing neighbor took max for us and we rushed to the hospital. I had an epidural the whole time and was just enjoying the fact that I was almost done. She came into the world around 6:40pm. I only had to push her about 15 mins because she was very ready to come into this world. We were on cloud nine, me because I was done being pregnant and Luke because he finanly has a little girl that has him wrapped around his finger. He hates hearing her cry and loves her smiles more than anything.

Max is just a busy body these days. He literally runs around the house just for the sake of running. I mean literally. He loves to wrestle his dad and get his hands dirty in anything that he isn't supposed to get dirty from.



Luke is as busy as ever working his tail off to build the PPC devision at Avalaunch Media. If you are wondering what PCC is you will probably still wonder after I explained it so you will just have to ask luke :)  We are loving our new home and all the comfort and room it provides our new family. Here are some pics of the main rooms.


Last but not least here are some family pics we got done!



2 comments:

Jeanne Alley said...

Keep the Posts, Pictures and
Videos coming. I love them. So glad you are enjoying your new home.

Heather said...

Great pictures, Mary! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer my quick question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)